BADGER'S COTTAGE - Self Catering
In winter enjoy the cosy log fire and in summer relax in the large private garden, the cottage offers flexible accommodation and it can sleep 7 in beds plus it has a sofa bed. It is spacious enough for families and can accommodate:-
- 1 or 2 couples and children
- Grandparents, children and grandchildren
- Three couples (one couple using the sofa bed)
- Or it is an ideal cosy get away for one or two couples.
There is a sun room available from April to October which looks out over the fully fenced-in-garden where children can play safely.
King sized bedroom - Twin bedroom with Z bed (3’x6’6”) - Bunk bedroom:- all have bedside cupboards, mirrors, clothes hanging space and chest of drawers.
Bathroom:- Shower, hand basin and toilet.
Landing:- Full length mirror, hairdryer and travel cot that can go in any bedroom.
Living room:- sofa, 2 matching arm chairs, 4’6” sofa bed, t.v., d.v.d, reading lamp, coffee table, log fire (fire guard, companion set, kindling and logs supplied).
Bathroom:- bath with shower off it, hand basin and toilet.
Dining room:- table with 8 chairs, sideboard, digital radio with ipod dock, games, information file, selection of books.
Kitchen:- dishwasher, washing machine, toaster, electric kettle, electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, overhead clothes airer.
Sunroom:- (April – October) opening onto garden with outdoor table and chairs.
- Central heating throughout.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
- Convenient parking, doorstep to unload.
- Orphan lamb feeding mid-April to July.
- A farm tour to meet the animals.
- Permanent stair gates, high chair, children’s crockery, etc.
- Use of swing and slide.
- Badger watching is also available on the farm. For details go to: beaminsterbadgers.co.uk
Beaminster is 1½ miles away. It has butchers, bakers, fruit and veg. shop, gift shops, a Post Office, cash point, other independent shops and a Co-Op open 7 days a week. There are lots of pubs and restaurants nearby but none close enough to walk to.
|Full weeks||£420 to £900|
|Midweek/weekends||£390 to £435|
Prices include electricity and full use of central heating.
Discounts for couples staying October to end of March. Please enquire via the contact page or call Trish on 01308 863054.
* Surcharge if 8 or 9 people are staying.
* No Pets.
* No smoking inside the property.